PSS plows are manufactured with working width 2,70 m as a standard.In order to increase working width 0,30 m the blade component
PSS plows are manufactured with working width 2,70 m as a standard.In order to increase working width 0,30 m the blade components are added. To get 3,00 m working width 1 pcs of additional component is added on the left side. To get 3,30 m working width both components must be added on the left and also on the right side.
PSS is used for clearing:
- parking lots,
Independent hydraulic unit of the plow consists of electropump and three steering cylinders. Turn cylinders are joind by cross valve, which enables oil flow from one cylinder to the other. This solution protects the plow against hitting obstacles. Proper regulation of cross valv enables inclination of the plow. Hydraulic unit is equipped with hydraulic battery enabling adjusting force of the pressure to ground.
- the design enables easy and fast mounting to truck's linkage
- possiblility of clearing with inclination of mould-board ± 30o,
- hydraulic and non-angle moving mould-board,
- safe getting through obstacles through elastically mounted pin
enabling side ground following and hydraulic safety device,
- powder painted,
- steering by means of a joystick from trusk's cabin.
Steering of the plow is realized by means of control desk placed in truck's cabin. The operator by means of a joystick sets the plow in proper position (working or transportj).
- mounted on truck'e linkage,
- rubber bar,
- support leg. The plow not attached to the truck should stand on support leg,
- independent hydraulic steering unit is supplied from truck'e wiring (24V),
- hydraulically steered blades (1 pair of hydraulic connectors),
- hydraulic safety device,
- road lights,
- clearance lights,
- rubber curtain, which protects window pane of a truck against dirt,
- steel bar - HARDOX,
- support wheels,
- PSS plow may be delivered without its own elektrohydraulic steering unit for the trucks with their own hydraulic drive.
Changing of working position
PSS plow may be operated at range -30°;+30°. The change of angle of work is realized by means of tuck's hydraulic divider. During work hydraulic lifting shaould be in neutral position.
During storing the plow attached to the truck should be lowered to the ground.