Advatages of flail mower:
- Mulching roadsides and green belts
- Crumbling cut branches (up to 3 cm).
- cutting weeds
Advatages of flail mower: - Mulching roadsides and green belts - Crumbling cut branches (up to 3 cm). - cutting weeds, thickets and grass. - Attached by means of 3-point linkage at the rear or front of the tractor. - Regulated copying shaft.
(1) Mowing-mulching unit is a rotor from thick pipe, on which there are tines mounted - standard type I as the most durable.
(2) Copying shaft is made out of thick pipe with high diameter (168 mm) which enables smooth manouvering.
- Knives TYPE I - made of steel castings. High hardness of the knife (around 42 Hrc) enables operation of the machine in tough conditions. It is a stone proof self-sharpened knife.
- Knives TYPE II - are very popular in western countries. They need good conditions of operation - in other case the knives will have to be changed often.
- Knives TYPE III - for mulching bushes
- Knives TYPE IV - grass, straw, corn and tobacco stems, mulching remains.
The design of the mower enables operation at the rear of the tractor and if the tractor as front RPM and 3-point linkage also at the front.
Adjusing the mower to work at the front of the tractor lies in replacing intersecting axis gear to the other side of the mower. If the tractor has left RPM the customer can change it on his own unmounting central intersecting axis gear and rotating it 180°.
As standard the mowers are adjusted as rear ones. If the mower has to work as front one, when ordering please state the type of the tractor, RPM direction and number of splines (8 or 21) - in order to choose right PTO shaft.
Side position adjustment of the mower is done manually or by means of hydraulic cylinder up to 40 cm.